This listing is for a Samson S1000 Power Amplifier 545 W x 2 into 4 ohms Stereo Parallel Bridged Mono
The S1000 power amp from Samson is designed for maximum reliability and efficient performance in a variety of live sound reinforcement situations, commercial installations and powering PA systems. Housed in a rugged and compact two-space rack-mount format, it features two speed-controlled fans that react to changes in temperature for maximum efficiency. A bipolar design enables more stable operation while ensuring high-quality audio performance. The front panel includes two precise 41 detent input level controls with 3-segment LED output metering and dual protection LEDs linked to special relay-controlled LEDs to avoid speaker damage. A number of practical features such as XLR inputs and locking TRS inputs and parallel outputs for "daisy-chaining" several amps together complete this rugged performer.
This Samson S1000 shows signs of cosmetic damage. Please view the listing photographs in their entirety. However, it certainly stands up to claims of being rugged.
Thank you for shopping with us.
- Rated Output Power, per channel (1 kHz, THD 0.1%, Both Ch Drive)
- Stereo / Parallel modes
- per channel (into 4 ohms) 545 W
- per channel (into 8 ohms) 340 W
- Bridged mode
- per channel (into 8 ohms) 1090 W
- Frequency Response (0 dB, +0, -.5 dB) 10 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- (1/2 power @ 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Both Ch Drive into 4 ohms)
- Dynamic Range 103 dB
- Channel Separation (4 ohm, 125 W, 1 kHz) 80 dB
- Residual Noise (0 dB ref. = .775 VAC rms, 22 Hz - 22 kHz)
- (Att. Min.) -65 dBu
- (Att. Max.) -68 dBu
- Voltage Gain (4 ohm, 1 kHz) 35.2 dB
- DC Offset Voltage 0 ± 100 mV
- Damping Factor More than 200
- Clipping LED 1 kHz THD 0.1%
- Signal LED Right -20 dB ± 2 dB
- Signal LED Left -40 dB ± 2 dB
- Dimensions 19 in (w) x 15.5 (d) x 3.75 (h) 482 mm (w) x 394 (d) x 95.25 (h)
- Rackspaces 2U
- Weight 36 lbs. • 16.3 kg
No return or warranty applies.