Warranty & Return Information
Regardless of the return policy that applies to the specific item/product category; we always offer comprehensive assistance in regards to shipping damage, lost packages, or item description discrepancies.
If an item arrives damaged, please photograph the condition of the packaging and the item. Typically, to file a damage claim, photographs of the damage are required. Rarely, the mail carrier will request the package back. In these circumstances, a pickup is scheduled (at no cost to you), to retrieve the package. More often than not, the mail carrier issues a prompt refund. Don't worry! We handle all damage claims.
In any circumstance when a return is initiated outside of damage incurred during shipping; the item condition must be the same as to when it was sent. We reserve the right to refuse a refund in the circumstance when an item is returned in a different condition then when it was sent.
"Working System Pulls" are covered under a 30-Day Warranty.
If a component or piece arrives faulty, we offer buyer's choice of replacement or partial refund (partial refund = number of faulty components OR pieces / total cost). There are instances in which, due to stock requirements, we will be unable to offer replacements. In these instances, we will be able to offer the partial refund. There are no fees to return or replace these items.
(1) 30 Day Return Period, Free Returns
- We cover the cost of the shipping label. There are no return fees.
(2) 30 Day Return Period, Paid Returns (Shipping Cost)
- It is your responsibility to ship the item back to us, after inspection of the item, your refund will be issued.
(3) No Returns
- No return or warranty applies. Items with no return or warranty policy will be explicitly view-able as such. These are typically parts, broken devices, etc.