This listing is for a Black BLK-IPD105M | H.264 Megapixel Indoor/Outdoor IP Surveillance Camera
This complete new in box set includes the camera and all original materials shipped with this product. You will find an installation CD, mounting instructions & hardware, along with all the required cords and cables. This unit is indoor/outdoor ready. You can see a more comprehensive list of specifications and features below.
Thank you for shopping with us.
- Image Sensor: Aptina (Micron) 1/3.2" (4:3) CMOS 2M
- Weight: (Approx) 2.3 lbs
- Dimension Housing: 5.9"(Dia) x 4.4"(H), Dome: 3.95"(Dia)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 85% RH (Non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 14˚ – 122˚ F (-10 – 50C)
- Power Consumption: 300 mA @ +12V
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE802.3af
- Power Source(Approx): 12V DC (Screw Terminal)
- Audio Output: Line-out, 46mW Power, 16 Ω Sensor(D/I) TTL level 4.5V threshold, Max 50mA Alarm(D/O) Max 500mA@24VAC or 1A@12 V DC
- Audio Input: Line-in, 1.43Vp-p(Min 1.35Vp-p, max 1.49 Vp-p), 39 KΩ
- Network: 10/100 Base-T Protocol TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, RTSP, RTCP, RTP/UDP, RTP/TCP, SNTP, mDNS, UPnP, SMTP, SOCK, IGMP, DHCP, FTP, DDNS, SSL v2/v3, IEEE 802.1X, SSH USB 2.0
- Digital Ouput: 1 Channel (Dry Contact)
- Digital Input: 1 Channel (Dry and Wet Contact Selectable)
- Channel Compression Format: G.711 Function
- Motion Detection Support: (DSP) Burnt-in Text Support (DSP) BNC
- Compression: FPS H.264 5 fps@UXGA (1600 x 1200) 8 fps@SXGA (1280 x 1024) 12 fps@HD720 (1280 x 720) 15 fps@XGA (1024 x 768), D1 (720 x 480) MJPEG 15 fps@UXGA (1600 x 1200) MPEG4 15 fps@D1 & 720 x 480)
- Number of Streams: Dual Stream, Configurable Resolution
- Compression Formats: H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG
- Compression: H.264 and MJPEG
- Lens: 3.3-12mm, F1.6 manual iris Day & Night Digital Video Megapixel
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux(50IRE), 0.1 Lux(DSS x5 ON)
- Scanning system: Progressive Scan Dynamic Range 71dB SNR Max 42.3dB
- Effective Pixels: 1600 x 1200 (UXGA, 2M)
30 Day Return Policy: Buyer
This/these product(s) are covered by a 30 day warranty. Returning the package safely is your responsibility. Upon receipt of any return, we first inspect the item condition, then refund the appropriate amount.
First and foremost, communicate. If there is an issue or an un-satisfactory aspect of your interaction, contact us. We work hard to find creative solutions that work well for you.
We fufill orders within one business day of posted payment in MOST cases. Items that require speciality packaging may have up to a three day handling period. Orders will ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Please be sure the address listed on your account is the correct shipping address.
We are here Monday-Friday. Inquiries placed over the weekend will be reviewed the start of the following week.