APC Smart Slot AP9606 10Base-T Web/SNMP Management Card
- Boot-P support: Helps ensure integrity for LDAP, Radius, SSL and SSH sessions.
- Built-in Web/SNMP management: Full-featured management via a Web browser as well as comprehensive management from a Network Management System.
- Event logging: Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Flash Upgradeable: Quickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements.
- Eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released. (Note: Networked units only)
- MD5 Authentication Security: Enhanced security for remote access via world wide web.
- Password Security: User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Telnet Management: Provides a simple telnet session or SSH for remote battery management access.
- Web Management: Recover servers and other equipment without reboot, stop a runaway server process, or reboot hung servers.
Thank you for shopping with us.
Courtesy of APC
Elevation (above MSL) Operating:
- 0 to 10,000 ft (0 to 3000 m)
Elevation (above MSL) Storage:
- 0 to 50,000 ft (0 to 15 000 m)
- 32 - 113 °F ( 0 - 45 °C )
- 5 - 149 °F -15 - 65 °C
- 0 to 95%, non-condensing
- C-tick, CE, DOC/Industry Cananda, EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024, EN 55082, FCC Part 15 Class A, VCCI
Working System Pulls are covered by a 30 Day Warranty
If a component or piece arrives faulty, we offer buyer's choice of replacement or partial refund (partial refund = number of faulty components OR pieces / total cost). There are instances in which, due to stock levels, we will be unable to offer replacements. In these instances, we will be able to offer the partial refund. There are no fees to return or replace these items. CPU and RAM will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.