This listing is for a Dell 720 (18K6720) InkJet Color Photo Printer for Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32-bit
The Dell 720 Digital Photo Inkjet Color Printer is a basic color inkjet printer printer produced by Dell between 2004-2009. As the printer was released during the Microsoft Windows 2000 through XP operating system era, key hardware features like USB 1.0/1.1 and proprietary Dell software drivers may hinder the ability for some users to connect and use this printer in conjunction with present era desktop/laptop and operating system technology. Dell does offer driver support up-to Windows Vista 32-bit on their website as of (10/4/2018). More operating systems may be compatible if you utilize "compatibility mode". By purchasing this listing, you accept responsibility for researching product compatibility. This printer is a brand new item, manufacturer's sealed. It comes with a trial-size black and trial-size color cartridge.
Thank you for shopping with us.
- Brand: Dell
- Condition: New
- Type: InkJet Printer
- Supplier Part Number: 18K6720
- Supplier Description: Dell Color Printer 720
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit
- Black print speed: up to 13 ppm Max Resolution (BW) 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Color print speed: up to 8 ppm Max Resolution (Color) 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Dimensions: Width 15.9 in. Depth 8.5 in. Height 5.3 in.
- Interface: USB 1.0/1.1
- Connectivity: Ethernet/USB
- Compatible Ink: Black ink cartridge T0529, Color ink cartridge T0530, Black (Trial) ink cartridge N5878, Color (Trial) ink cartridge N5882
No return or warranty is being offered on this/these product(s). We still offer comprehensive support in the case of shipping damage, lost packages, or general inquiries.
First and foremost, communicate. If there is an issue or an un-satisfactory aspect of your interaction, contact us. We work hard to find creative solutions that work well for you.
We fulfill orders within one business day of posted payment in MOST cases. Items that require specialty packaging may have up to a three day handling period. Orders will ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Please be sure the address listed on your account is the correct shipping address.
We are here Monday-Friday. Inquiries placed over the weekend will be reviewed the start of the following week.