HP JetDirect 615N EIO Print Server Inferface Add-On Card 10/100TX - J6057A Variant
The HP JetDirect 615N Fast Ethernet Internal Print Server is designed to let businesses share top-of-the-line HP printers across their network and over the Internet in Ethernet/Fast Ethernet environments. The robust networking capabilities of this best-in-class print server provide high-speed 10/100-TX Ethernet networking for HP peripherals with EIO slots in any major network operating system. The HP Web Jetadmin printer management software and embedded Web server provide reliable and worry-free management.
- The HP Jetdirect 615n Fast Ethernet Internal Print Server gives users a robust, reliable, high-speed network connection for top-of-the-line HP peripherals with EIO slots. The modular EIO form factor lets workgroups easily upgrade print servers as network needs change.
- The HP Jetdirect 615n Fast Ethernet Internal Print Server takes the worry out of network printing. Robust and proactive management through HP Web Jetadmin and the printer’s embedded Web server make HP Jetdirect-connected printers the most reliable in the industry.
- The HP Jetdirect 615n Fast Ethernet Internal Print Server lets workgroups share network-capable HP peripherals with EIO slots in mixed NOS environments. For virtually every network environment, users get the utmost in performance and compatibility from this best-in-class print server.
Thank you for shopping with us.
Courtesy of HP
Dimensions, US (W x D x H)
- 3.5 x 5.4 x 1.2 in
- 89 x 136 x 31 mm
- USA (FCC Title 47, Part 15 Class A), Europe (see DOC), Taiwan (CNS 13438), Australia (AS3548), New Zealand (NZS3548), Korean (EMI law No 1996-98)
- 0 to 95% RH
Recommended Humidity Operating Range
- 15 to 95% RH
- HP LaserJet 2100, 2200, 4000, 4050, 4100, 5000, 8000, 8100, 8150, 9000 Series; HP Color LaserJet 4500, 4550, 8500, 8550 Series; HP Business Inkjet 2200*, 2250, 2600 Series; HP Designjet 500, 800, 1050 plus, 1055 plus, 5000 Series; HP Mopier 240, 320 Series. *The Business Inkjet 2200 is for Windows-only networking.
- 8 MB
- 2 watts maximum
Working System Pulls are covered by a 30 Day Warranty
If a component or piece arrives faulty, we offer buyer's choice of replacement or partial refund (partial refund = number of faulty components OR pieces / total cost). There are instances in which, due to stock levels, we will be unable to offer replacements. In these instances, we will be able to offer the partial refund. There are no fees to return or replace these items. CPU and RAM will ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.