This listing is for a Lot (6) Dual-Band 3dBi Mini-Mark MMF3-900/1900 Whip Antenna Glass Mount 4G LTE
The Mini-Mark Dual-Band MM3-900/1900 has been engineered to last. With it's adhesive glass mounting system, this 3.5" whip antenna can mount on ANY vehicle with glass windows!
This product meets or exceeds all of these operating standards; Mil-STD-810, IP67, EN 61373, IEEE 1478, TIA-329.2-C.
It's been built to military standards, weatherproofed, vibration proofed, and it doesn't need to be removed for a car-wash.
Each item is a complete installation kit. They were packaged for a GPS fleet management company, presumably as a piece for one of their own kits. These kits each include; a detailed instruction guide, the outside antenna portion (with adhesive pad), the inside antenna portion (with adhesive pad & attached cabling), and an alcohol pad (for cleaning prior to installation).
Thank you for shopping with us.
- Common Model #: MM3-900/1900
- Manufacturer Model #: MM3-900/1900-1A-BLK-180
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz & 1850-1990 MHz
- Band: Cell/PCS LTE
- Gain: 806-960 MHz (3dBi Maximum) 1710-1990 MHz (Unity Gain)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Power: 10 watts
- Cable: RG-58, 15 feet (4.5 meters)
- Mount: ABS Plastic, 2" Diameter (51 mm)
- Whip Material: Flexible rubber-coated radiator
- Whip Length: 3.5" (89mm) approximately, varies slightly
- Whip Connection: Adjustable screw-in/lock-down ball
- Glass Attachment: Double Sided Tape
- Cable Attachment: Integral to inside coupling box
- Connector: TNC Plug Male Standard, Others available (not included)
- Operating Temperature: -40°-+85° C
- Shock & Vibration: EN 61373, IEEE 1478, MIL-810G, TIA-329.2-C
- Weather Ingress: IP67
30 Day Return Policy: Buyer
This/these product(s) are covered by a 30 day warranty. Returning the package safely is your responsibility. Upon receipt of any return, we first inspect the item condition, then refund the appropriate amount.
First and foremost, communicate. If there is an issue or an un-satisfactory aspect of your interaction, contact us. We work hard to find creative solutions that work well for you.
We fulfill orders within one business day of posted payment in MOST cases. Items that require specialty packaging may have up to a three day handling period. Orders will
ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Please be sure the address listed on your account is the correct shipping address.
We are here Monday-Friday. Inquiries placed over the weekend will be reviewed the start of the following week.