This listing is for a Lot of (2) 3Com 10/100, Secure Low Profile Network Interface Card 3CR990B-LP-97
These kits have been opened and the contents verified. They are new (open package).
Thank you for shopping with us.
- PC 99, WfM 1.1a/2.0, ACPI 1.0, DMI, PXE 2.0, RIS, IEEE 802.3, PCI 2.2
- 1 x RJ45
- 32-bit, 33 MHz PCI
- Wake On LAN
- 0º to 70º C (32º to 158º F)
- 10% to 90% noncondensing
- Secure sensitive data at wire speeds—with DES/3DES encryption, MD5 and SHA-1 hashing, and RFC 2402 authentication.
- Onboard RAM supports 75 security associations.
- Offloads and processes network traffic so host can devote CPU cycles to application tasks—resulting in optimal system performance.
- Secures sensitive data up to five times faster than software-based encryption.
- Processes and verifies authentication headers using the RFC 2402 algorithm.
- Supports larger packets, segments TCP frames for the Ethernet MAC, and adds TCP sequence numbers to each packet.
- Generates and verifies TCP, UDP, and IP checksum operations.
- Reduces lost packets and retransmissions for more efficient data transfer between the NIC and switch.
- Transparently adjusts connection throughput to match switch or hub port.
- Keeps secure NICs up-to-date with the latest features.
- Includes graphical user interface for installation, configuration, and diagnostics—reducing installation time.
- Provides self- and assisted-service functions for end users and support technicians; automated interface is extremely easy to use.
- Respond to router-based management requests while NIC is in sleep mode to help solve IP address-aging issues.
- Supports pre-OS management capabilities including network boot, Remote Program Load (RPL), NetWare Core Protocol (NCP), BootP, and Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE).
- Conserves system power when PC is not being used; enables remote wake up and management.
- Allows managers to inventory desktops and NICs from a remote location.
- 5.3" x 2.1"
30 Day Return Policy: Buyer
This/these product(s) are covered by a 30 day warranty. Returning the package safely is your responsibility. Upon receipt of any return, we first inspect the item condition, then refund the appropriate amount.
First and foremost, communicate. If there is an issue or an un-satisfactory aspect of your interaction, contact us. We work hard to find creative solutions that work well for you.
We fulfill orders within one business day of posted payment in MOST cases. Items that require specialty packaging may have up to a three day handling period. Orders will
ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Please be sure the address listed on your account is the correct shipping address.
We are here Monday-Friday. Inquiries placed over the weekend will be reviewed the start of the following week.