This listing is for a Lot(3) Axis M3011 Retail & Business Dome Security Camera | 640x480, POE, Drop-In
AXIS M3011 Fixed Dome Network Camera is an ultra-compact fixed dome with an innovative and unique camera design. It is specifically developed for recessed mounting in drop ceilings, creating an unmatched discreet solution for network video surveillance – measuring 9 cm (3.6”) in diameter and barely sticking out 3 cm (1.1”) from the ceiling.
These units have retention clips to "drop-in" and are held by the force of the springs. Say goodbye to messy mounting solutions. Power-over-ethernet allows these camera's to be easily controlled with only ONE cable per unit. With the latest firm-ware loaded in, all you need to do is plug and play.
Thank you for shopping with us.
- Image sensor: 1/4” Progressive scan RGB CMOS VGA
- Lens: 3.0 mm, F2.0, fixed iris Horizontal angle of view: 66°
- Light sensitivity 1–100000 lux, F2.0
- Shutter time: 1/5000 s to 1/4 s
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC), Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IECV 14496-2)
- Resolutions: 640x480 to 160x120
- Frame rate: 30 fps
- Video streaming: Multiple, individually configurable streams in H.264, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 Part 2
- Image settings Compression, Color, Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, White balance, Exposure control, Exposure zones, Backlight compensation, Fine tuning of behavior at low light, Rotation, Text and image overlay, Privacy mask
- Security Password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPSa encryption, IEEE 802.1Xa network access control, Digest authentication, User access log
- Supported protocols IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPSa , SSL/TLSa , QoS Layer 3 DiffServ, FTP, SMTP, Bonjour, UPnP™, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), DNS, DynDNS, NTP, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, ICMP, DHCP, ARP, SOCKS
- Application Programming Interface Open API for software integration, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform, AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera Connection.
- Intelligent video Video motion detection, Active tampering alarm
- Event triggers Intelligent video
- Event actions File upload: FTP, HTTP and email Notification: email, HTTP and TCP Pre- and post-alarm video buffering
- Built-in installation aids Pixel counter
- Casing Metal camera module holder, Plastic camera module casing, Plastic transparent cover and white cover ring
- Memory: 64 MB RAM, 32 MB Flash
- Power Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 1
- Connectors RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE
- Edge storage Support for recording to network share (network-attached storage or file server)
- Operating conditions: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Approvals EN 55022 Class B, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 55024, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, ICES-003 Class B, VCCI Class B, C-tick AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B, KCC KN22 Class B, KN24, EN/UL 60950-1, MIC Class B
- Weight 260 g (0.6 lb)
30 Day Return Policy: Buyer
This/these product(s) are covered by a 30 day warranty. Returning the package safely is your responsibility. Upon receipt of any return, we first inspect the item condition, then refund the appropriate amount.
First and foremost, communicate. If there is an issue or an un-satisfactory aspect of your interaction, contact us. We work hard to find creative solutions that work well for you.
We fufill orders within one business day of posted payment in MOST cases. Items that require speciality packaging may have up to a three day handling period. Orders will ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Please be sure the address listed on your account is the correct shipping address.
We are here Monday-Friday. Inquiries placed over the weekend will be reviewed the start of the following week.