This listing is for a Micro Innovations Micro 2000 (KB95W) AT Keyboard AT to PS/2 Converter for IBM
Micro Innovations still makes PC peripherals. This particular KB98W is brand new. Inside the package you will also find an AT to PS/2 converter. This makes the Micro 2000 far more versatile.
Thank you for shopping with us.
- Windows 95 special function keys
- Designed to work with IBM AT-PC and compatibles
- Built-in numeric keypad provides expedient method to input figures into spreadsheet applications
- 12-function keys maximize user productivity
- NUM Lock, CAPS lock, and SCROLL Lock LED indicator lights provide visual feedback day OR night
- Total Travel: 4.0 + 0.5mm
- Pre-Travel: 2.3 + 0.4mm
- Operating Type: Tactile
- Operating Force: 57 + 14g
- Tactile Feel Force: 30 + 14g
- Max Rating: + 5.0 VDC + %10. 200 mA MAX
- Type of Circuit: 1 circuit 1 contact
- Contact Resistance: 300 OHM MAX
- Insulation Resistance: DC100V 50M OHM MIN
- Operating Life: 30,000,000 keystrokes
No return or warranty is being offered on this/these product(s). We still offer comprehensive support in the case of shipping damage, lost packages, or general inquiries.
First and foremost, communicate. If there is an issue or an un-satisfactory aspect of your interaction, contact us. We work hard to find creative solutions that work well for you.
We fulfill orders within one business day of posted payment in MOST cases. Items that require specialty packaging may have up to a three day handling period. Orders will ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Please be sure the address listed on your account is the correct shipping address.
We are here Monday-Friday. Inquiries placed over the weekend will be reviewed the start of the following week.