This listing is for a SIIG, Inc Quartet Serial 550 PCI 16550 4-Port RS232 Serial I/O Card JJ-P04621-S6
The CyberPro PCI 4S high-speed serial I/O card provides four additional 9-pin serial ports. This is a new open package kit offered by SIIG, Inc. This is a full size card, it can be converted to low-profile with a bracket (not included). We have verified all of the contents and condition.
Thank you for shopping with us.
- Conforms to PCI v2.2 Plug and Play
- Full support for Windows-based software
- Reduces CPU load and improves system performance dramatically
- IRQ sharing feature reduces IRQ conflicts
- High-speed serial port (9-pin) works with 56K V.90 external modems, ISDN terminal adapters, PDAs, digital cameras, label printers, and other serial devices
- Built-in FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed, especially under Windows' multi-tasking environment
- Each serial port can be configured for either 5V or 12V output, for serial devices that require power
- System CPU Requirements: Pentium or equivalent with an available PCI slot
- OS Requirements: Windows 7 (32-/64bit), Vista (32-/64bit), XP (32-/64bit), Server 2003 & 2008 (32-/64bit), 2000, NT 4.0, ME, 98SE, 98, 95
- Contents: CyberPro PCI 4S Board, 4-port fan-outcable, Driver CD, Quick Installation
30 Day Return Policy: Buyer
This/these product(s) are covered by a 30 day warranty. Returning the package safely is
your responsibility. Upon receipt of any return, we first inspect the item condition, then refund the appropriate amount.
First and foremost, communicate. If there is an issue or an un-satisfactory aspect of your interaction, contact us. We work hard to find creative solutions that work well for you.
We fulfill orders within one business day of posted payment in MOST cases. Items that require specialty packaging may have up to a three day handling period. Orders will
ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Please be sure the address listed on your account is the correct shipping address.
We are here Monday-Friday. Inquiries placed over the weekend will be reviewed the start of the following week.